[stylist] Last Call for entries for the Slate and Style fall issue

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 09:14:07 UTC 2008

Shelley, I've not seen your first message about the last call for stories,
nor anyone else responding to this message. But, here it is ... Your last
call and my response that I've seen it. So hey all you guys, get your stuff
in for S&S! I'm looking forward to seeing some new fiction (Hmm, love a good
story).

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-