[stylist] sample of work rewritten. 3rd attempt.

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Oct 27 03:32:18 UTC 2008

We use the phrase "the exact same thing" to emphasize the fact that two
things are no different from each other. If that's what you're objecting
too, Fred, how would you have us better phrase it? To say "it's the exact
thing" doesn't sound right, and to just say "That's the same thing," lacks
the authority of "the exact same thing."