[stylist] sample of work rewritten. 3rd attempt.

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Oct 27 04:55:33 UTC 2008

thanks for the clarification Fred, thought was what you meant.

"remand back" or  "refer back" are clearly useless redundancies.  in
the case of  "exact same" I think there is *occassionally* redeeming
value in the repetition as highlighting emphasis [sorry, couldn't resist!].
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS