[stylist] Next Telephone Meeting date

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 01:17:34 UTC 2008

Okay folks, the next telephone conference will be on Sunday November 9th at
7:30 Central US (8:30 Eastern, 6:30 Mountain, 5:30 Pacific)

The phone number you dial is-  (218) 339-4300 (This will cost you your
regular long distance charges.)

Once in, you are asked   for your Access Code and it is: 568839#

See you all there!

(there will be other notices between now and then.)

Thanks

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-