[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #138- In a Crowded Place

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Oct 29 02:52:01 UTC 2008

Robert, Crowds still baffle me.  When I go to a crowded affair like a
wedding I search out the people I know and don't stray far from our table
while everyone else is busy making the rounds.  Even at the weddings of my
own children, I dutifully stopped at other tables to say hello and thank the
people for coming.  The truth is, I don't cope well in crowds.  When I was
fully sighted it was different, but that was then.  I'm happier having a
discussion with someone over a cup of coffee or a nice dinner either in my
house or in a restaurant.  I give you all the credit for venturing out to
that reunion.  Judith