[stylist] For all STYLIST Members

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 1 03:06:26 UTC 2009

Thank you so much, Robert. Unfortunately, there are several mailing lists
that I must participate in and therefore I have to be selective with my time
and reading threads. I enjoy the value of writing related messages the help
they give us not only as writers but with the some times unique problems
that seem to be more inherent to blind writers.

Looking forward to a more focused list,
Cindy