[stylist] would it?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 21:36:36 UTC 2009

It may depend on how we define disability.   Supposing we say that it's a
permanent condition that affects the way we live and how we work?
But many people with minor disabilities who don't see them selves as disabled
are living normal lives.   You need to have your attention focused on
something to care about it.   If the disability doesn't affect the person, or if it's
invisible and therefore doesn't invite discrimination, his/her attention is
not focused on it at all.
Lori