[stylist] Moving backwards and forwards in time?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 14:06:36 UTC 2009

This sounds something like a lunar calendar of 28 or 29 days apiece, such as
the Hebrew calendar.   We have different names for the months, and every
couple of years there are two Adars (Which comes in February (approximately).   And
you thought your system was confusing!   I think it's something like seven
out of nineteen years have leap months.   I was born in a leap month, so
technically I have far fewer birthdays than most people my age.
Lori