[stylist] Famous people with Deafblindness | K12 Academics

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:08:37 UTC 2009

John: I agree with you. I'd like to read your book when it's finished
if it is in an accessable format txt or doc file.

Do you know of any congenitally deafblind people who achieve anything?
I know a few in real life. So they exist. They are just not well
documented. I would be really interested in this as their are no
documents about such people. I have looked. I'm especially interested
as I want to include congenitally deafblind people in my novel.

Helene