[stylist] Doctors in the blind community

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Thu Apr 2 07:31:43 UTC 2009

Jim:

Granted, doctor can ascend to the level of an affectionate kind of nickname,
not the kind between friends, but the kind fans confer to the people they
admire and flock to see or hear or whatever.

Ii could understand Dr. tenBroek's case.  Okay.  But the others?  The
Braille Minitor mention ed Dr. over forty times, and that's really unseemly.
Don't you think so, too?

John