[stylist] Doctors in the blind community

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Apr 2 16:51:52 UTC 2009

no,
I disagree with you sharply.

Dr. Mauer has poured his whole life into the organized blind movement.

by the way regarding  the "Dr. King" reference, I saw a black
congresswoman on c-span just  tuesday make that reference.

at my vantage point I don't know whether martin luther king jr.
earned his doctorate or whether it was honorary.  but in his case,
the distinction  is without a difference as the idiom goes.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS