[stylist] Using titles to refer to people

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 15:54:11 UTC 2009

We do not have official royalty in the U.S. but people do have titles:   Job
titles,   educationally earned titles, titles indicating marital status (or
not, for women) etc.   It is not disrespectful to use them.   It is
disrespectful to insist they do not deserve them.
Please allow this line of talk to drop.
Lori