[stylist] Tragic endings?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:05:11 UTC 2009

Thanks for all your advice.

I think that the way things are going a tragic ending would be more natural.

I am however planning a sequal. In the sequal, the villian gets
killed. That too is inevitable.  I don't really need the main
characters from 'demon decentdants' in the sequal. There are already a
differant set of main characters.

Helene