[stylist] Tragic endings?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 03:02:06 UTC 2009

Life may not have happy endings, and yet, isn't that why we read sometimes.
I, for one, am never satisfied with a book.  I always want to know, "and
then what happened?"
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.