[stylist] Tragic endings?

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Fri Apr 3 05:06:34 UTC 2009

Barbara:

Try Robert Penn Warren's All the King's Men.  By the end, you won't want to
know what happened next.  The writer did a good job taking care of
everything, and in the end, it was like, okay, it's all settled, and it's
not bad or good, it's just settled and right and there's nothing more to
know.

John