[stylist] would it?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 03:06:54 UTC 2009

I think if you have acquired blindness skills you are embracing your
"disability".  There's no reason to throw it out there all the time.  People
will know the instant they see your cane--or even for some, their eyes--that
you are blind.  Stating so would be stating the obvious.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.