[stylist] History, Heroes, and Authors

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 4 06:31:54 UTC 2009

John,

I am always behind in email. However, I think an anthology of blind poetry
would be a great resource to see the individuality of blind people and how
they view the world. Poetry can be a very unique medium and having the
authors side by side a very interesting collection.

Cindy

6:06 AM

Checked by AVG.
6:06 AM