[stylist] History, Heroes, and Authors

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Wed Apr 1 20:26:00 UTC 2009

Fred:

That's great!  I was sure there were a good bunch, and I am relieved to find
that someone can name names like you did!

I'll check out the books you mentioned.

What about poets?  Who are the more well-known contemporary or at least
modern blind poets?

Maybe I will be interested in doing research into the poetry of blind people
and assemble an anthology.  Do you think that would be a good contribution
to the blind community?  There was an anthology of blind poets that was very
popular at the end of the nineteenth century--and I do mean popular; it was
a bestseller--but since then there doesn't seem to be a definitive
anthology.

John