[stylist] blind contemporary published poets

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 00:56:06 UTC 2009

Yes.
Mary McGinnis (who I presume is still living): "Listening to the Cactus"
Sherman Asher Publishing, P.O. Box 2853, Santa Fe NM (Sorry, they left the
zip off the book)
ISBN 0-9644196-4-5

Nancy Scott has done two books, though at the moment I don't recall the
names.

Dr. Marian   Kaplun Shapiro sent me one of her books to review.    It's
called "Players in the Dream, Dreamers in the Play."   Publisher;   Plain View
Press, P.O. 42255, Austin TX 78704
plainviewpress.net
sbright1 at austin.rr.com
9512) 440-7139
(Don't know how up to date these addresses are)
ISBN 978-1-891386-72-5

There are a couple of others that were sent to me over the years.   So yes,
these books do exist.

I have no idea where the idea came from that we have no published
contemporary blind poets.   That simply is not the case.
Lori