[stylist] Book Reviewers Wanted

members at largeprintreviews.com members at largeprintreviews.com
Mon Apr 6 02:20:38 UTC 2009

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that Large Print Reviews
(http://www.largeprintreviews.com/) is currently looking for new book
reviewers.

This is a website the primarily publishes reviews of large print and
audio books, as well as articles and product reviews.

I don't want to take up a lot of the list's time, so if you like to read
and are interested in trying your hand at book reviewing, please visit,
http://www.largeprintreviews.com/writers.html or write to me at
editor at largeprintreviews.com , for more information.

Please note that this is a non-paying market. However, we are more than
happy to post an author's bio and / or a link to an author's website,
along with any review published. As well, while we primarily publish
reviews of books in large print and audio formats, books published in
just about any format are accepted. This includes standard print and
braille books, as well as reviews of LOC books-on-tape.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Rochelle
--