[stylist] The two list idea

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:49:23 UTC 2009

I think the two list system is a good idea. I would definately miss
topics on all sorts of issues. Sure there are online lists that
discuss off topic issues but I haven't actually found any that were
connected to NFB. So people will have to direct me to any list I've
missed out. If there is a list like that I'd be very much interested.

Helene