[stylist] The two list idea

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 6 22:39:28 UTC 2009

Is there an easy way to view a days posts by subject in the archives?

I have used nfbnet interface before and not had a lot of luck with finding
things that posters had said were in the archives because they had been
discussed thoroughly before.

Daily digest does not work for me because you can't sort the messages by
subject for easy skipping.

Just looking for a good way to find the items relevant to me on this list.
My delete key is apparently not very effective or I simply lack the skills
to use it properly.

Cindy

ee%40clarktouc
h.com