[stylist] Something interesting I found

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 19:56:53 UTC 2009

Oh, too funny!

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of The Crowd
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:38 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Something interesting I found

I red this email at the end of the day, so I thought I'd try something
fairly unique. I personally enjoy a challenge, so here we go.

I rummaged through my vast store house of thoughts, wishes and wildness but
at this moment in time I couldn't come up with anything clever enough to
share.

With all due respect I find most of them useful and some of them pointless.
Do I agree they should be put in the cliche file? Absolutely!

I have run across people who use most of the phrases so much it is difficult

to even carry on a simple conversation. It's a nightmare.

True, I shouldn't of been able to pull something this silly together so
quickly but I'm a writer 24-7 and it's not rocket science. It's not all that

clever either.

I do think that Thank you never looses its charm though.

Laughing,
Atty

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.

Life is short ...forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile

"Qui docet, discit."
"He who teaches, learns"

I have learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou