[stylist] Writers' Division convention events notice

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 12:39:03 UTC 2009

Dear fellow STYLIST members
RE- Keeping you all in the loop

The 2009 National Convention is coming up sooner than later! Starting July
3rd. The Writers' division will hold 2 events. There has been several
notices gone out about our impending gatherings. If you read the April
Monitor, you would have seen mention of our workshop and annual meeting.
Notice has also gone out to all state affiliates and divisions and those
presidents have assured us that they will pass on our news to all their
members. Additionally, did you have an opportunity to hear Doctor Maurer's
April Presidential Release? One small snippet was a notice about our 2009
Writers' Division Workshop.

Here is a copy of one of our notices-

During national convention The Writers' Division is hosting two events. The
first is a workshop on Seminar Day, Friday July 3rd, from 1:00 P.M. until
3:00 P.M. This will be an opportunity to sit and visit with Mr. Lev Raphael,
a Michigan author of fiction and nonfiction; Nick Hoffman Mysteries and the
April release of My Germany (about his parents, Holocaust survivors). This
is open to all interested parties and there will be a charge of $5.00 paid
at the door. (Watch the convention schedule for room number).

the second event is the Writers' Division's annual meeting to be held on
division Day, Sunday July 5th, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. It is open to
visitors and if you are a person who wishes to have anything to do with the
world of writing, please come join us. (Watch the convention schedule for
room number.)

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net