[stylist] Coming second list

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 12:46:57 UTC 2009

Fellow STYLIST's

David Andrews, our NFB webmaster for all NFB lists, has assured me that
within the next week he will create our second list. And so when it comes
up, he will let us know. At that point, if you want to join it, you will
need to do one of two things to get aboard- Go to the page where you can
join or drop an NFB mailing list  http:://nfbnet.org or contact me and I'll
have you put on. (Recall, you do not need to join this list.)

Below is the name of the new list and is short description as to its
purpose.

"WRITERS' CHAT"  "
A forum where writers can discuss anything under the sun, honoring that
specific writing issues belong on STYLIST."

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info