[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 60, Issue 24

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 25 19:58:55 UTC 2009

Hi friends,

I like Barbara's idea. A few variants of it come to mind. That is, Have all the names start with the same letter but have different secont letter, as in Daniel, Donald, Dennis. All the names have different first letters but the same second letter: Esther, Isabelle, Oscar. Have the names be variants, as with Arabella and Annabelle. I also like the idea of having all the names mean the same thing. For example, all the names listed at the below link mean "fire" or haved some association with fire:

http://www.behindthename.com/php/search.php?nmd=md&terms=fire&submit=Go

This site, Behind the Name, is an excellent resource and a fascinating way to lose an hour or two. There is a "Home" link on the page I've linked to, right below the list of names.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry