[stylist] Ending on a cliff hanger

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Aug 28 05:05:47 UTC 2009

Oh my,
reading several series of tall ships fiction, two of them with more
than twenty books, I can say nearly all of them ended with suspense,
some question for the next book, some character in doubt, some danger
looming, etc.
if you're doing a series, or even just a prequel you about can't
avoid having that.  one follows the other.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS