[stylist] Congrads, Jim

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Dec 1 21:29:13 UTC 2009

well thanks Chelsea!
I was very happy with that article in our local newspaper, and
apparently the national folks were too.  I had imparted a lot of nfb
philosophy to the reporter.  plus he and I have spoken for a couple
years regarding local transit issues and other things.

I arranged to get a print and a braille copy of the article sent to
the newspaper, that is copies of the braille monitor.

and, by the way, my wife is working on the requested cornbread
stuffing recipe.  should have it soon for you guys.  for those who
didn't attend the teleconference last sunday, several on that
teleconference requested my wife's cornbread stuffing recipe from our
traditional thanksgiving.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS