[stylist] Short article=-=- What it Takes to Become a MasterWriter

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 18:01:37 UTC 2009

In relation to one of the major premises of this article and thinking of my
ability to write on the subject of blindness, looking specifically at my
THOUGHT PROVOKER series and my 4 unfinished novels which are essentially
long TPs, I do feel my 3 decades plus of experience has been a super
training ground for understanding, yet alone for endless material. And
granted, she was talking about writing on a subject. So I'd say, I can now
say that I am grateful for all the paperwork that I have been required to
complete over the years; especially the narrative required upon any
interaction between you and the consumer.

And you know what? I've always, in part seen my writing of all my THOUGHT
PROVOKERS as a training ground for the longer works that I in my heart of
hearts want to tackle. And so I can see that sometime in the near future I
will forgo, as in stop the TP thing. I've nearly called it quits on several
occasions. I've told myself, that if I can hold on until I retire, then I'd
have more time to write and I could take on an additional project, like a
book. So hey, stay tuned. And put in your time (with improvements).