[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #152- The Cursed

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Dec 20 17:07:36 UTC 2009

Robert, I got the Cairo statement, but Jews have lived all over the world.
My grandmother's sister lived in Egypt.

In the Moslem world daughters and wives are property.  Google up attitudes
of Moslem men towards women and get ready for the shock.

A Jewish father would be against a prospective spouse if they weren't
Jewish.  That's a lot different than being blind.  Look at Lori and David
Stayer.  Married for over thirty years, parents of wonderful kids,
grandparents of more wonderful kids and totally happy with each other.  Her
father, he should rest in peace, loved David.

If you are venturing into the prejudice of Moslems towards the handicapped,
the topic is even broader than you talked a bout.  Don't forget, if a Moslem
man steals a loaf of bread for his starving family they chop off his hand.
They create many handicaps and then hate them.