[stylist] December Telephone gathering

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Dec 31 22:04:01 UTC 2009

I like the idea of weekly prompts, it gives us more freedom. A song title
could be made into a short story or an essay, a poem even, and the topic
would be only as limited as the writers' imagination, which is not limited
at all.
Here's wishing all of you a safe New Years Eve in good company, and a happy
and prosperous 2010.
Angela