[stylist] Emailing: obama.doc

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:44:26 UTC 2009

I just wrote this as an inspirational piece for everyone.  Would you, my
fellow NFB writers extrordinaires, please give me your feedback.  I would
like to submit this to the black newspater, our daily paper, and maybe some
magazines.
Thank you, and All Hale the NFB.
Our cause goes marching on.

obama.doc

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.