[stylist] learning Braille for the wrong reasons?

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Thu Feb 5 18:57:10 UTC 2009

April:

Does it feature blind characters?  There are a few children's books
publishers who have readily accepted stories featuring deaf and deaf-blind
characters, and my wife knows most of them, being an illustrator.  And I am
a content consultant for one of them.

Let me know what your story is about, and I may have good ideas.

John