[stylist] For Al's question, publishing

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 13:07:48 UTC 2009

Good going John! I was going to suggest a search (not too creative). Or, a
more widely spread query of other NFB mailing lists, like the parents of
Blind Children to see if they have found that type of book to read to their
children. Again, this is one of those questions that there doesn't seem to
be one place to find the answer; the pieces of experience and knowledge and
need being scattered about.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-