[stylist] farther, further, farthest, furthest-bus riding

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Sat Feb 14 08:51:21 UTC 2009

Jim:

I use communication cards to determine whether or not I am on the right bus.
When I am, I give the bus driver a card that asks him or her to tap my knee
twice when we arrive at my desired stop.  I make sure to sit across from the
driver.

On some routes, I don't need to ask the driver anything, as the buses all go
where I want to go or my stop is "'tangible," such as the first stop after
the bus turns left from Seventh and turns right into Eighth.

Dunno if this is any help.  But if you tell me where you are located, I will
probably know who the local deaf-blind people are.  It would be good to have
a rep attend those meetings.

John