[stylist] farther, further, farthest, furthest-bus riding

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Feb 14 04:29:24 UTC 2009

no,
john what I was looking for was a convenient way to remember and keep
track of them.  I got that here.

oh, question:
John, when a deaf-blind person rides the bus, how does he or she know
when to get off the bus?

came up in our meeting tonight, local chapter meeting with a
consultant working on merging the city and university bus systems,
baby steps at first with just coordination and route efficiencies.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS