[stylist] Thought Provoker About Love

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Feb 15 22:47:24 UTC 2009

No marriage, regardless of who it is between, is without conflict.  It is
overcoming those conflicts that dictate weather the marriage is going to
work or not.  If the conflict isn't a physical disability, it is something
else.  The stats today are that since the economy is bad more people are
getting divorced.  In a perfect world money shouldn't make any difference,
but we live in an imperfect world.  Let each person decide for him or
herself who that right person is for them.  There are enough factors to
consider in who that special someone is.  Let's not add to them.