[stylist] The podcast about the book, by the theripist

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Feb 17 03:53:21 UTC 2009

James, You pegged part of what could be a probolem.  If the publisher sends
the author on a book tour, obviously their expenses are paid.  Most new
authors don't have the money to cover those expenses.  However, they can get
contact sheets and do a lot of interviews over the phone.  As the
circulation of the book rises, the publisher might realize that they have a
winner and  put the author on a book tour financed by the publisher.  Also,
the author can arrange book signings in areas closer to their home.  As for
press releases, I can also write them in my sleep.  Judith