[stylist] Beauty...In the Eye of the Beholder

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Feb 18 11:14:19 UTC 2009

My favorite artificial eye story is that there was a group of blind
persons out on the street in a major U.S. city.  Somehow one of the
persons who had artificial eyes had one drop out onto the
street.  Members of the group were searching for it when a sighted
person stopped and asked if he could help.  They said yes, and he
asked "what does what you are looking for look like."  The person who
had lost the eye popped the other one out immediately, and said "like this."

Dave