[stylist] Beauty...In the Eye of the Beholder

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 03:56:16 UTC 2009

I like the one my husband tells.   He and a few blind friends visited an
amusement park and rode something that whirled around so that centrifugal force
kept them against the side of the tube.   At the end of the ride, his friend's
eye popped out, and they couldn't find it.   They had to leave without it, but
reported it to the amusement park.   (Cyclone?)

Sure enough, the next day when the staff went to clean the ride, there was
the eye, looking back at them.   His friend got the eye back.
Lori