[stylist] Great Gift Idea

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 14:23:55 UTC 2009

I love the eye key chain idea. Guess what my husband is getting for his birthday this year. (Smile)
I'm not sure why my original occularist recommended that I boil my prostheses because, over time, it caused tiny cracks to form and minerals from the water to cloud the iris like a cataract. When I went to my current occularist in Tampa, he was shocked to find that I had been boiling them for ten years at the encouragement of one of his Minnesota colleagues. Now, it's Soft Soap and saline solution all the way.
Amy