[stylist] NFB Writers' division Telephone meeting

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 00:35:17 UTC 2009

RE: Corrected notice! Only 4 days away.
Interesting! In my folder where I keep copies of notices for up-coming
telephone meetings, I find the below text; it has the correct date. But the
one that I sent out had elements of a past notice, from January. Judith, I
probably could have used 10 cups of coffee. Sorry you guys.

dear fellow writers,
the next meeting of the teleconference is Sunday February 22nd, at 7;30p.m.
central time.

Topics for this coming teleconference:
how do you approach making your texts fit under word-length requirements for
contests or publisher submissions?
and, how do you start as a novel writer?
(These were a mere starting point; we can go much, much further.)

number to call: 218-339-4300
code: 568839#

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman