[stylist] NFB Writers' division Telephone meeting

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 22:09:29 UTC 2009

Well, I am using a Windows operating system. That may explain it. But
really, I believe it was a combination of having too many windows open and
starting off by pasting an older notice into the message, thinking I'd make
a few changes and send it on its way. Then, I got to thinking that I needed
to keep a copy in my "past Notices folder" and so then reopened the January
notice and making my changes there and when finished, saving it. And then,
thinking I was good to go (without really thinking it through, it was
lateish and  I was not drinking coffee, nor anything else, and so sent the
message off (a partially changed doc, not the finished project). Oh well,
keying this in made me think more about the importance of organization as I
work. (I just looked at how many windows I presently have open and I counted
11.)

and

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net