[stylist] NFB Writers' division Telephone meeting

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 00:17:58 UTC 2009

Wow.   I never seem to open more than two at a time.   Having the ability to
do that eased the preparation time of Slate & Style this time and the last
(when I was working with Shelley).   The only drawback is that if I don't type
the material myself, then some of the errors slip past me.   But if I do type it
myself, then I don't see the errors anyway.
Lori