[stylist] wow!

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 00:43:18 UTC 2009

I interviewed Hariett about a week ago, and am considering writing an article
about her.

She is 85 years old, and is a song writer, and an inspirational lyric poet.
Some of her work has been performed in Nashville, and is copyrighted.   She's
been a widow over 20 years.   She attended Swarthmore, graduating in 1945,
three years after she entered.   Her brother, who was seven years younger, died
a couple of weeks (or months?) before she graduated College.   I think he was
in the battle of the Bulge.   I didn't take enough notes to really do her
justice, and thought her own piece ought to suffice for Slate & Style.   She has a
nice style.
Lori