[stylist] wow!

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Feb 20 01:33:25 UTC 2009

thanks for the detail about Harriet, very interesting indeed.

but don't I remember you and robert on the list discussing how her
submission was all in longhand, or slate and stylus, or something?

also Lori, your comments on getting published, I'm keeping in hand,
very useful, thanks.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS