[stylist] Colonoscopy Aborted!

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Feb 27 20:33:51 UTC 2009

Peter, During one of my hospitalizations when I received a lot of medication
via IV, the nurse couldn't access any veins in my hand or arm.  She was able
to access a vein in my thigh.  Preparation for collonoscopy is a real pain.
If the patient has gone through so much to get ready for a test, don't you
think the staff could at least be more efficient at carrying out the
procedure?  Judith