[stylist] Blind and segregation

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Jan 1 00:45:46 UTC 2009

One of my clients is a retired teacher of many years.  She taught elementary
in a local system.  She did everything from classroom teacher to
administration to teaching children with special needs.  She taught many
kids to read who others said couldn't be taught.  In spite of legislation,
when dealing with children's education other facctors such as the family,
neighborhood, economic situations and influences on the child all weigh into
it.  Take each one of these points, pull it apart and you will quickly
realize why some kids make it and others don't.  You will also find those
special kids who make it in spite of all the negatives in their lives.
Judith