[stylist] does anyone

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jan 2 15:44:25 UTC 2009

Ben,
There are a lot of blind nonfiction writers who do autobiographical
books.  If that's what you're looking for, I would suggest a call to NLS
for help.  Earlier on this list, we talked about Tom Sullivan, the
popular blind musician from a few decades back who has several books.
As far as fiction ... I came across a blind woman writer named Francis
something who wrote children's books.  I'm thinking it was Francis
Brown, from England maybe a century ago.  I asked about her on this
list, but got no response.  There was a short bio with other titles from
her along with one of her short stories in an NLS book I borrowed called
"The Oxford Book of Modern Fairy Tales."  Sorry, can't remember the
editor's name, but NLS has it at least as a recorded book.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org