[stylist] A New Member

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:12:37 UTC 2009

Hello John and Listers,

I've been very busy and away from my computer, so this is the first
time I've been able to reply to your query and introduce myself. My
name is Chelsea Cook and I reside in Newport News, Virginia. I am in
the eleventh grade, but despite that, I have written two (working on
the third) science fiction novels and around sixty-five poems. I
understand and can
 relate to what you say about poetry: how sometimes the final draft
just comes out after much quiet contemplation. As to your opinion
about blind characters, I usually don't use them because my writing
tends to be idealistic in its design, though I am experimenting with a
blind person in my third novel. We'll see how that turns out, but I
intend to treat him as I would any of my other characters, because
that is how I was raised.

Hope this helps,
Chelsea Cook